HDMI - ACER

Hello, I have a Acer AM5100-E1208A, and i just bought a Xtreme HDMI cable but my computer cant find the software to install it, i dont know what to do HELP!?
12 answers Last reply
More about hdmi acer
  1. You really don't need firmware for your monitor. Look on the Acer's website if you really want it.
  2. kay im not really a computer cavie person so if you wanna give advice, walk me through it, please, oh and i dont have windows installed thanks to some shittie networking
  3. & i cant F all on acer.ca.... *crys*
  4. What are you running then, Linux?
  5. I dunno it just asks me every time i turn on my comp to activate windows and i just say activate later, bc i dont have the CD or the product key
  6. Wait, just looked up that thing. It's a computer, where are you exactly trying to plug the HDMI cable into.. There's not HDMI slot.
  7. yeah their is....it says HDMI on it...
  8. & its orange, around the plug in
  9. Kay well i looked at the info for the comp and its not showing my comp...bc mine has 2 disk outlets, and a plastic slide up cover under the CD slots that covers the plug-in for camera sticks and things like that, and the USB plug ins(4) are on the top on a peice that kinda sticks out and up.
  10. Oh I see it now. So what's the problem? Are you getting a picture? If you are, you're fine.
  11. the comp relizes the HDMI is pluged in but it cant find the install software and neithor can i...
  12. & it doesnt reconize the HDMI able eithor it says unknown or something like that while its looking for it
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Acer Computer HDMI Graphics