Motherboard help :c
and i just found this one
- MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) ( http://goo.gl/zWHUu )
Even if you're not using an Ivy Bridge chip, I highly recommend going for a Z77 motherboard. Z77 has more bandwidth (more SATA 3 ports) and native USB 3.0 support. And if you ever do decide to upgrade to Ivy Bridge you won't have to get a new board.
That said, I highly recommend the ASRock Z77 Extreme4:
You won't find a better deal in terms of price/performance+features. The spec sheet speaks for itself. Newegg currently has a sale going on for this board, making it even sweeter.
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots
- 4 x SATA 2 (3.0 Gb/s) ports
- 4 x SATA 3 (6.0 Gb/s) ports
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports (2 rear ports + 3 headers for up to 6 front panel connectors)
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (4 rear ports + 1 header for 2 front panel connectors)
- Realtek ALC898 provides the best SNR for onboard audio.
- Price (Seriously, lowest price ever for a board with this many features.)