My Computer automatically pops up

For some unknown reason, "My Computer" is automatically displayed
whenever any user logs on. Is there any way to make this not happen
without editting code? I am using Windows XP Home SP2. Thank you very
much!

--
Jim the Builder

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Jim the Builder wrote:
> For some unknown reason, "My Computer" is automatically displayed
> whenever any user logs on. Is there any way to make this not happen
> without editting code? I am using Windows XP Home SP2. Thank you very
> much!

Hi Jim :)

In your Start menu, check to see if "My Computer" is listed in the Start
Up items list. If it is, you simply need to remove the shortcut :)