My Computer automatically pops up

For some unknown reason, "My Computer" is automatically displayed
whenever any user logs on. Is there any way to make this not happen
without editting code? I am using Windows XP Home SP2. Thank you very
much!

--
Jim the Builder
1 answer Last reply

    Jim the Builder wrote:
    > For some unknown reason, "My Computer" is automatically displayed
    > whenever any user logs on. Is there any way to make this not happen
    > without editting code? I am using Windows XP Home SP2. Thank you very
    > much!

    Hi Jim :)

    In your Start menu, check to see if "My Computer" is listed in the Start
    Up items list. If it is, you simply need to remove the shortcut :)

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP