Enlarge button on taskbar

February 16, 2005 5:25:40 AM

Hi everyone - I was adjusting the properties of my taskbar the other
day. I clicked "Customize" and then "Restore Defaults". Nothing in
the list changed (that I know of) but now the enlarge arrow button
does not appear. Also, there used to be all of my Corel Suite 8 icons
in the taskbar, but now they are not. I know there is a reply to a
similar message already posted, but I would like to try to avoid
editing any code.
I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2.
Thank you to anyone who can help,
Jim

--
Jim the Builder

More about : enlarge button taskbar

February 16, 2005 6:23:05 AM

Jim the Builder wrote:
> Hi everyone - I was adjusting the properties of my taskbar the other
> day. I clicked "Customize" and then "Restore Defaults". Nothing in
> the list changed (that I know of) but now the enlarge arrow button
> does not appear. Also, there used to be all of my Corel Suite 8 icons
> in the taskbar, but now they are not. I know there is a reply to a
> similar message already posted, but I would like to try to avoid
> editing any code.
> I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2.
> Thank you to anyone who can help,

Jim, if you right click on the task bar and go to 'properties', is 'show
quick launch' checked on or off? Try putting a checkmark in the box :)
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:22:21 PM

Hi Jim,

Rightclick the taskbar then select "Toolbars" you'll see a list of all
previously used toolbars, just check the ones you want displayed.

Andy

!