Enlarge button on taskbar

Hi everyone - I was adjusting the properties of my taskbar the other
day. I clicked "Customize" and then "Restore Defaults". Nothing in
the list changed (that I know of) but now the enlarge arrow button
does not appear. Also, there used to be all of my Corel Suite 8 icons
in the taskbar, but now they are not. I know there is a reply to a
similar message already posted, but I would like to try to avoid
editing any code.
I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2.
Thank you to anyone who can help,
Jim

--
Jim the Builder
2 answers Last reply

    Jim the Builder wrote:
    > Hi everyone - I was adjusting the properties of my taskbar the other
    > day. I clicked "Customize" and then "Restore Defaults". Nothing in
    > the list changed (that I know of) but now the enlarge arrow button
    > does not appear. Also, there used to be all of my Corel Suite 8 icons
    > in the taskbar, but now they are not. I know there is a reply to a
    > similar message already posted, but I would like to try to avoid
    > editing any code.
    > I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2.
    > Thank you to anyone who can help,

    Jim, if you right click on the task bar and go to 'properties', is 'show
    quick launch' checked on or off? Try putting a checkmark in the box :)

    Hi Jim,

    Rightclick the taskbar then select "Toolbars" you'll see a list of all
    previously used toolbars, just check the ones you want displayed.

    Andy

    "Jim the Builder" <Jim.the.Builder.1kj71p@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hi everyone - I was adjusting the properties of my taskbar the other
    > day. I clicked "Customize" and then "Restore Defaults". Nothing in
    > the list changed (that I know of) but now the enlarge arrow button
    > does not appear. Also, there used to be all of my Corel Suite 8 icons
    > in the taskbar, but now they are not. I know there is a reply to a
    > similar message already posted, but I would like to try to avoid
    > editing any code.
    > I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 2.
    > Thank you to anyone who can help,
    > Jim
    >

    > --
    > Jim the Builder

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP