Gigabyte vs msi video card

Hello,
MSI N430GT-MD2GD3/OC GeForce GT 430 2GB DDR3

Gigabyte NVIDIA GV-N430-2GI 2 GB DDR3

Which one shall i choose i m very confused please help
me out with these video-cards????
13 answers Last reply
More about gigabyte video card
  1. MSI. I've had a lot of problems with Gigabyte and would not recommend them.

By the way, what are you going to be using that card for? There could be better options for you, just saying...
  2. high end gaming and Engineering application
  3. auntarie said:
    MSI. I've had a lot of problems with Gigabyte and would not recommend them.

By the way, what are you going to be using that card for? There could be better options for you, just saying...

the thing is they have little bit both the same configuration only little difference

price is same too .
  4. With a GT 430 you will not be able to do high end gaming, you wont be able to get good framerates on GPU intensive games without dropping eye candy and lowering specs, IMO a high end card would be in the £250+ range. But as for which to choose I personally would go for the MSI too.
  5. sammyboy2 said:
    With a GT 430 you will not be able to do high end gaming, you wont be able to get good framerates on GPU intensive games without dropping eye candy and lowering specs, IMO a high end card would be in the £250+ range. But as for which to choose I personally would go for the MSI too.

how about GT 520???
  6. booch104 said:
    how about GT 520???

it sucks. GT430 is better. if you don't have enough money to buy anything better then GT430. get it and overclock. it's easy. I have GT430 and played BF3 on default setting without any lag.
  7. mishonacro said:
    it sucks. GT430 is better. if you don't have enough money to buy anything better then GT430. get it and overclock. it's easy. I have GT430 and played BF3 on default setting without any lag.

k.. thx ,which one should i get msi or gigabyte?
  8. Medium and high-end gaming cards are in the $200 range, like 550ti, 560, 560ti, 570 etc. What you have there is an entry level BROWSING card. It's basically good for watching videos and HD movies. Yes, you can run some games, but don't expect anything spectacular, especially if you're running a high resolution monitor.

If you can post a budget we're going to give you the best possible option.
  9. Oh, and get MSI.
  10. booch104 said:
    k.. thx ,which one should i get msi or gigabyte?

like auntarie said get MSI. :)
  11. thx guys for all replys , i will get my new msi card
  12. both of them are an good manufacturers most of the peoples are using gigabyte and they dont have any problems with it even me its an good manufacturer and even there price are also being cheaper looking to the performance so with whichever you go will be a good move but in my opinion it would be better going with gtx 440 because higher is always better.:)
  13. sunnk said:
    both of them are an good manufacturers most of the peoples are using gigabyte and they dont have any problems with it even me its an good manufacturer and even there price are also being cheaper looking to the performance so with whichever you go will be a good move but in my opinion it would be better going with gtx 440 because higher is always better.:)

it is good but gtx 440 exceeds my budget man.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gigabyte Geforce Graphics MSI-Microstar