Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012
So I saw the Cooler Master HAF 912 and the Antec 302, both look extremely amazing, and they have the same prices on Amazon.com, I really don't see a huge difference in the interiors of the cases, except the Antec 302 has 2 USB 3.0 ports on the front, compared to the two USB 2.0 ports on the HAF 912's front. I really can't choose which one to get, I am gonna build a custom computer. Please help me out with this! And please note that I only want answers from people that actually had experiences with both or one of the cases. And please don't introduce more cases here, because that will confuse me even more on which gaming case to choose. So please, tell me which one is better and WHY.

Thanks everyone in advance.

InvalidError

Titan
Personally, I like sober/simple business-like designs and since the 302 has all the stuff I wish my 300 had, I would go with the 300.

I would personally be even happier with the 302 if it did not have top/side fans and bottom PSU "intake" hole that looks somewhat like an afterthought to me. Being able to clean front filters without having to open the case would be nice too.

lilotimz

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2009
Both are equally as good but I typically prefer Antec cases. CM ones, especially their non expensive ones, just feel... "cheap" compared to Antec cases like the 100/300/302 etc. Might be just that Antec cases are usually made out of decent metals and are simple + easy to work with.

I'm happy with my 300 and the 302 is a step up with a tooless design and better wire management. Antec cases are no nonsense, get the job done, cases.

Pick whichever one is significantly cheaper..

/bias'd to antec cases just a fyi

Solid_Snake3

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2012
Well, I really can't tell, because the prices of both are the same. Both have good cable management. Ok, here's something else I'd like to have in my case: awesome airflow and a cool (temperature) case. So what should I pick when it comes down to that?

mace200200

Honorable
I've been helping my friend put together a computer and he put all his stuff in a CM 912. He tells me he likes it alot and from what I've seen it really is a good case, it seems pretty solid, and it keeps his CPU and GPU temps pretty low.