splinter cell - 1st one- help needed

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi ,
Im playing the 1st plinter cell and im stuck @ the server room, has soon
i moved a bit in any of the server room (left or right) the alarm goes on, i
got all codes that i could see in walktrought, i went back trought each room
till i reach the elevator again but there is no more elec. to take it. all
my save games (3) are in that area. I probably miss something, can u help me
?

le_papa

le_papa wrote:
> Hi ,
> Im playing the 1st plinter cell and im stuck @ the server room, has soon
> i moved a bit in any of the server room (left or right) the alarm goes on, i
> got all codes that i could see in walktrought, i went back trought each room
> till i reach the elevator again but there is no more elec. to take it. all
> my save games (3) are in that area. I probably miss something, can u help me
> ?
>
> le_papa

type in "splinter cell walkthrough" into google.
you will get back a huge list of sites with walkthroughs to the game.
just read about the part ur stuck at - no point spoiling the rest ;)

Stev

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

This is exactly what i did, That is my reason to post now,
I am really stuck, i used 4 diff. walktru to see what i missed and nothing
help, i do we disable the alarm to get in ?
"SGreene" <"stephen.greene[remove_this]"@headwaysoftware.com> wrote in
message news:OytVR0ROFHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> le_papa wrote:
>> Hi ,
>> Im playing the 1st plinter cell and im stuck @ the server room, has
>> soon i moved a bit in any of the server room (left or right) the alarm
>> goes on, i got all codes that i could see in walktrought, i went back
>> trought each room till i reach the elevator again but there is no more
>> elec. to take it. all my save games (3) are in that area. I probably miss
>> something, can u help me ?
>>
>> le_papa
> type in "splinter cell walkthrough" into google.
> you will get back a huge list of sites with walkthroughs to the game.
> just read about the part ur stuck at - no point spoiling the rest ;)
>
> Stev

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I have played the game myself but that was ages ago.
don't remember the section you are stuck in.
try posting to a couple of splinter cell forums.

this looks like a good one.
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=browse_forum&f=851

le_papa wrote:
> This is exactly what i did, That is my reason to post now,
> I am really stuck, i used 4 diff. walktru to see what i missed and nothing
> help, i do we disable the alarm to get in ?
> "SGreene" <"stephen.greene[remove_this]"@headwaysoftware.com> wrote in
> message news:OytVR0ROFHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
>
>>le_papa wrote:
>>
>>>Hi ,
>>> Im playing the 1st plinter cell and im stuck @ the server room, has
>>>soon i moved a bit in any of the server room (left or right) the alarm
>>>goes on, i got all codes that i could see in walktrought, i went back
>>>trought each room till i reach the elevator again but there is no more
>>>elec. to take it. all my save games (3) are in that area. I probably miss
>>>something, can u help me ?
>>>
>>>le_papa
>>
>>type in "splinter cell walkthrough" into google.
>>you will get back a huge list of sites with walkthroughs to the game.
>>just read about the part ur stuck at - no point spoiling the rest ;)
>>
>>Stev

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Thx !
"SGreene" <"stephen.greene[remove_this]"@headwaysoftware.com> wrote in
message news:%23vktyOSOFHA.3296@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>I have played the game myself but that was ages ago.
> don't remember the section you are stuck in.
> try posting to a couple of splinter cell forums.
>
> this looks like a good one.
> http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=browse_forum&f=851
>
> le_papa wrote:
>> This is exactly what i did, That is my reason to post now,
>> I am really stuck, i used 4 diff. walktru to see what i missed and
>> nothing help, i do we disable the alarm to get in ?
>> "SGreene" <"stephen.greene[remove_this]"@headwaysoftware.com> wrote in
>> message news:OytVR0ROFHA.2356@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...

>>>type in "splinter cell walkthrough" into google.
>>>you will get back a huge list of sites with walkthroughs to the game.
>>>just read about the part ur stuck at - no point spoiling the rest ;)
>>>
>>>Stev

Bueno

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

The only thing I can think of is maybe you didn't hide all the bodies you
have killed along the way. If you leave dead bodies laying around, they
will find them and sound the alarms.

Good luck