prolemur

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
I'm looking for a case that can fit the H100 at the top with push and upll fans my budget is $100-$150. Thanks in advance :)

Also does anyone have a benchmark of the H100 doing push, then doing pull and also doing push/pull because that would be great!

Solution
Hello! I'm new here and can't give you a lot of advice from experience; however, I can give you a link that Proximon gave to me. This is an extensive but informal listing of cases that support the H80 or H100 cooling units. It's a bit much to sift through, but I hope it helps.

EDIT: Also, I have no idea what you're doing, but be sure to read the various discussions on the relative effectiveness of closed loop water cooling vs. high end air cooling. One top contender that I've been looking at is the Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler.

flippantelf

Honorable
Oct 26, 2012
Hello! I'm new here and can't give you a lot of advice from experience; however, I can give you a link that Proximon gave to me. This is an extensive but informal listing of cases that support the H80 or H100 cooling units. It's a bit much to sift through, but I hope it helps.

EDIT: Also, I have no idea what you're doing, but be sure to read the various discussions on the relative effectiveness of closed loop water cooling vs. high end air cooling. One top contender that I've been looking at is the Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler.

Solution