Confused about xbox 360

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I'm confused, will the new xbox still allow the new games to be played on a
regular televison or do you have to have an HD set?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Regular TV. The current Xbox, depending on how games are written, can be
used with HD TVs. The capabilities of the set are what is required. Check
out this information about which games are currently HD-ready:
http://www.hdtvarcade.com/xboxlist.htm You'll note very few games are 1080i
enabled, a few more are 720p and most are 480p.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"None40" <noway@noway.com> wrote in message
> I'm confused, will the new xbox still allow the new games to be played on
> a regular televison or do you have to have an HD set?

Jeremey

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I'm sure you could use either. Anyway, we will find out tonight on MTV
9:30PM Eastern