making the text on web pages easier to read

I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the way
the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks,
gary

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

try start/control panel/accessibility options/configure windows to work for
your vision hearing and mobility needs..set just your font if thats all you
need

"hushpuppy1761" wrote:

> I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the way
> the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks,
> gary

Start with this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie6/default.aspx
That takes you to the online tutorial for enabling accessibility options in
IE. That will also put you in the general area for doing the same with the
XP GUI.

--
Walter Clayton

"hushpuppy1761" <hushpuppy1761@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the
> way
> the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly
> appreciated,,,thanks,
> gary

Hi Hushpuppy,

Here's a quick and dirty reply... go to menu>VIEW>TEXT SIZE or if you have a
scroll wheel on your mouse, hold down the control button and roll the wheel
up and down.

Andy