Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

making the text on web pages easier to read

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
February 17, 2005 12:07:02 AM

I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the way
the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks,
gary

More about : making text web pages easier read

February 17, 2005 12:57:05 AM

try start/control panel/accessibility options/configure windows to work for
your vision hearing and mobility needs..set just your font if thats all you
need

"hushpuppy1761" wrote:

> I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the way
> the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks,
> gary
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 3:42:26 AM

Start with this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie6/default.as...
That takes you to the online tutorial for enabling accessibility options in
IE. That will also put you in the general area for doing the same with the
XP GUI.

--
Walter Clayton

"hushpuppy1761" <hushpuppy1761@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the
> way
> the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly
> appreciated,,,thanks,
> gary
Anonymous
February 17, 2005 1:12:39 PM

Hi Hushpuppy,

Here's a quick and dirty reply... go to menu>VIEW>TEXT SIZE or if you have a
scroll wheel on your mouse, hold down the control button and roll the wheel
up and down.

Andy