making the text on web pages easier to read

I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the way
the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks,
gary
3 answers Last reply
More about making text pages easier read

    try start/control panel/accessibility options/configure windows to work for
    your vision hearing and mobility needs..set just your font if thats all you
    need

    "hushpuppy1761" wrote:

    > I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the way
    > the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks,
    > gary

    Start with this link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie6/default.aspx
    That takes you to the online tutorial for enabling accessibility options in
    IE. That will also put you in the general area for doing the same with the
    XP GUI.

    --
    Walter Clayton

    "hushpuppy1761" <hushpuppy1761@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have an eyesight problem and apparently there is a way to adjust the
    > way
    > the text appears on the net. any help would be greatly
    > appreciated,,,thanks,
    > gary

    Hi Hushpuppy,

    Here's a quick and dirty reply... go to menu>VIEW>TEXT SIZE or if you have a
    scroll wheel on your mouse, hold down the control button and roll the wheel
    up and down.

    Andy