Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Touch Sensitive Monitor for a Desktop

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 29, 2012 3:11:02 AM

Is there such a thing as the message title states (and I don't mean an All-In-One)? Anyone out there heard of such a thing, and where I might get one? Thanks.
April 29, 2012 4:41:07 AM

Thanks...the "Yes" is better than nothing.
Related resources

Best solution

a b C Monitor
April 29, 2012 5:36:22 AM

Many different types out there, for all sorts of different applications, in a variety of sizes and prices. Google is a good place.
April 29, 2012 6:03:42 AM

Best answer selected by boswekh.
a c 168 Î Nvidia
a b C Monitor
April 29, 2012 11:05:49 AM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey