GTX690 just released!

The stream is over, but all the freaking out people with comments are still here. http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/twitch-tv/
9 answers Last reply
More about gtx690 released
  1. OMFG Guess I enjoyed my couple of weeks with the best card :(
  2. after reading the toms speculations, I was like:

    Motherofgod.jpg

    then again, its nice for those who might be self conscious about the power consumption and noise level 2 680s in sli can make.
  3. man, the card itself just looks so awesome. Looking at the benchmarks, 80 fps on 2560x1600 w/ max settings, I cannot help but salivate....
  4. Gin Fushicho said:
    The stream is over, but all the freaking out people with comments are still here. http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/twitch-tv/


    GTX690 Brilliant.

    Only problem is US $999.00 RRP

    Here in Oz where our money is worth more than US the local dealers want AU $1600.00 for this card.

    What a joke. :o
  5. suerayii said:
    GTX690 Brilliant.

    Only problem is US $999.00 RRP

    Here in Oz where our money is worth more than US the local dealers want AU $1600.00 for this card.

    What a joke. :o

    They will be really taking a lot of profit from that graphic card.
    Why don't you get it shipped to your home directly and will cost you reasonable amount only. :)
  6. Its a gpu for the rich i guess.I could get one but im not biting on this.Maybe at $850 or less,even then id be getting the evga lifetime warrenty.Im kind of curious what is the worst warrenty out of all the brands?For that kind of money anything with less then a 5 year warrenty is a ripoff imo.
  7. Anonymous said:
    Its a gpu for the rich i guess.I could get one but im not biting on this.Maybe at $850 or less,even then id be getting the evga lifetime warrenty.Im kind of curious what is the worst warrenty out of all the brands?For that kind of money anything with less then a 5 year warrenty is a ripoff imo.

    As far as I know all of the companies are giving at least 5years of warranty for their products but it may differ country to country, city to city or even region to region.I won't be able to give you idea regarding the worst warranty among all brands may be worst warranty does not exist but it all tends that you will be not be able to get those warranty tags because by somehow or mostly they can manage to a avoid these types of situations.
  8. this card is madness, but i curious more about the GK110
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Graphics