Closed Solved

3 screens!, oh wait..........no.

Hi guys,
i'm having a complication with my card(s), i have two gtx460s in an SLI configuration, when i first installed the cards, in the nvidia control panel i could "Activate all displays" allowing me up to 4 monitors ( 2 each card ), and i have 3 monitors, but i have only been using 2 because of lack of desk space, but now with the new arrival of my desk, i can accommodate all 3, but no, now in the nvidia control panel "Activate all displays" is grayed out, all i can choose is "disable SLI" and "Maximize 3d performance"

I have tried re installing the drivers, removing one of the cards, and trying with only 1 screen plugged in, any feedback would be appreciated.

If you need me to clarify anything because of spelling errors etc, i can give a more specific run down if need-be
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about screens wait
  1. Best answer
    You may need to first set it for windows before you try to group them. Right click the desktop, select "screen resolution", then setup all 3 monitors in an extended display. It should then be available for grouping in 2D surround.
  2. Best answer selected by jamethead.
  3. That never came to mind.....thanks for your help!
  4. Np, that should be a lot of fun with 3 monitors.
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Control Panel Graphics