Standby problem

My laptop is on standby when it is idle. When I want to use the computer
again I cann't becasue my cursor is not moving and the computer seems to be
frozen and I have to reboot it.
Please advise
1 answer Last reply
More about standby problem

    "akolons" <akolons@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >My laptop is on standby when it is idle. When I want to use the computer
    >again I cann't becasue my cursor is not moving and the computer seems to be
    >frozen and I have to reboot it.

    See "Unable to Use Power Management Features"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302414).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP