Expert's: Where is "Activate web content in folders.." in ..

Hi!
In Win2000 there's an brilliant function called "activate web content in
folders" under the "Tools" - "Folder option" menu in the File explorer(My
computer).I.e if you
have a folder with pics listed,you could klick one file and get a
quick,small prewiev
right next to the filename(to the left).Likewise if you have a number of wav
files
listed and click one of them, a tiny little player appear in the "file
window",and give you a quick access to the file without having to launch it
in Media Player. This is a
brilliant function in Win200, but I can't find it in XP (Pro)..?!Can anyone
please help me?

Web View & Enable Web content in Folders in XP is called Common Tasks.

Web View Bar Is Not Visible in a Folder Window
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;291102

[[The Web View bar (with Tasks, Other Places, and Details sections) may not
be visible in a folder window, even though the Enable Web Content In Folders
option is selected under Folder Options. ]]

That part of the KB Article is incorrect for Windows XP. The Web View bar
is called Tasks pane. Enable Web Content in Folders Options is Show common
tasks in folders.
-----

[[You can display hyperlinks to common tasks in the left pane of your folder
windows. The links provide quick access to file and folder management
activities and other places on your computer, such as My Computer, Shared
Documents, and My Network Places. Windows displays these links by default,
so they may already be displayed in your folders. If they are not, you can
use Folder Options to enable this feature.]]

Start | Run | Type: control folders | OK |
General tab | ? Show common tasks in folders
[[Specifies that hyperlinks to common folder tasks and other places on your
computer are displayed in folders. These links appear in the left pane of
the folder window.]]

Enable or disable Common Tasks pane in folders
http://www.winxptutor.com/commontasks.htm

"Single-click to open an item" in the Folder Options is grayed out
The option Show Common tasks in folders will also grayed out.
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/singleclickfolder.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes