Cool, quiet & powerful?

Schakal_No1

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
I'm searching for a graphics card that meets the following requirements:

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: maximum May 30, would be better before May 15 (Diablo 3 ;) )

USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Home Theater, Gaming

OTHER HARDWARE: it will be a brand new computer with ivy bridge (3770t/s) and P8Z77-I (Mini-ITX) inside a Lian-Li PC-Q08 (http://lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=480&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=64)

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: Someone that delivers to germany

PARTS PREFERENCES: none

OVERCLOCKING: no, SLI OR CROSSFIRE: No

MONITOR RESOLUTION: 1920x1080 / 1920x1200 (dual monitor but only one for gaming, haven't decided which one)

PRICE RANGE: 200-300€ (up to 250 Pound), if there is one for 50€ more or so that is realy much much better I am open for this

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: this will be placed in an ultra small media pc case so the card should not be longer than 300mm (11.8"). Further since it will be used as media pc the card should be as quiet as possible while idle and powerful enough for games coming up this year atleast in medium.
I already considered a MSI TwinFrozr but I read in many consumer reports that it's much louder than told by msi and I'm not sure if it's powerful enough to play modern games like Crysis 3.

Your budget is way way way too low to do this. And if you are cramming it in a media center case and expect it to play crysis 3 on high at 1080p its going to be gasping for air when it overheats, and its going to be loud.

Disreguard the budget if your just asking for the card. its hard to tell from your post

Schakal_No1

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
@unksol: thanks, I edited my message. What do you think is realistic for a quiet graphic card inside a media pc these days? besides the graphics card only needs to be quiet while idle so I can enjoy media in the background, while playing I do not care about noise.