Which Card?

Hi guyz,
I am using GTX 560-Ti and now m like annoyed by it as always driver crashes, screen turns pink. So I decided to buy ATI 7 Series card and only 7850 is better than mine in performance and about nearest price but its not available in 1GB version.

Simply, what should I do??

Stay with GTX 560-Ti

Get 2GB version 7850 which is kinda difficult for me as after selling my card, I dont have more money to add and buy it

Or wait for 7850 1GB version which I think will be equal to that price which i'll get after selling my card!

I'll be Thankful for your support as m serious confused and just need taht thing which I can run for more time without any issue!

Thnx!

Note: If there are any other option, get it should be atleast latest than my card( m aint gonna go for 5 series or older series)

Thanks!
4 answers Last reply
More about which card
  1. if you are will to wait wait for the mainstream version of the nvidia 600 series as they have a more stable GPU then the 500 series but if you want to go with a AMD card i would suggest to go with that 7850 2GB AMD card after prices come down and drivers improve as both companies are having a little trouble with the drivers right now unsure why.
  2. yumri said:
    if you are will to wait wait for the mainstream version of the nvidia 600 series as they have a more stable GPU then the 500 series but if you want to go with a AMD card i would suggest to go with that 7850 2GB AMD card after prices come down and drivers improve as both companies are having a little trouble with the drivers right now unsure why.

Thats the problem, physically no problem just experienced this drivers issues first time i got nV. If its with both!????..........

Then! what should i do, as my card i think awsm but jsut started hating it bcuz of driver issue!

Btw, 7850 is better choice?
  3. both the 560 ti and the 7850 are about the same in noticeable performance and i will really like to see what you mean by your issue as it seems like if you just tweak the graphics panel to have on V-sync the problem will go away as it might be to high of a fps for your monitor and not a driver issue
  4. yumri said:
    both the 560 ti and the 7850 are about the same in noticeable performance and i will really like to see what you mean by your issue as it seems like if you just tweak the graphics panel to have on V-sync the problem will go away as it might be to high of a fps for your monitor and not a driver issue

I was just going through this topic: I have same issue and I hope this will work, wat u say? aand if in future if my card is not physically on risk, just these driver issues, i think my card is good for next 1-2years!

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/348432-33-nvidia-driver

And actually what you are saying is turn on the v-sync and performance will be like same as 7850?? Sorry i didnt understand that :S:S

And you are saying taht this issue might be due to v-sync off not due to driver???
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Graphics