Building a gaming system, Need opinions!

iGreek

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
Hey guys,

I would really appreciate if you gave me some of your opinions on the components I'm (probably) going to buy for a new homebuilt gaming PC.
I've already bought a few upgrades, I bought a nice screen. 16gigs of ram (corsair vengeance) and I have a GTX 560ti SC.

Now my next step is to buy a nice case with a decent MoBo, CPU and PSU.

I tried to do some research myself...

For the case I was thinking about a CM Storm Trooper, I know I can go for a lower price case but my idea behind this case is that I wont have to upgrade anytime soon in the future, because it's big and has many options to improve cooling and go SLI and maybe even more crazy!

As for the motherboard, currently I'm thinking about buying a Asrock Z77 Extreme4, I think it's a nice MoBo, what do you guys think?
As for the CPU, I have a question here... I was planning to go with the i7 2600k (yes I do want to spend more money for the little improvement over the i5 2500k) but now I'm wondering should I go for the i7 3770k? I read in some post that the motherboard I'm getting would be better with the i7 3770k, can someone explain that?

What would you guys do?

So in short (tl;dr version)

Case: CM Storm Trooper
MoBo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4
CPU: i7 2600k or 3770k
GPU: GTX 560ti sc BOUGHT
RAM: 16gb corsair vengeance BOUGHT
PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W
SSD: Looking for a nice and fast 128gb SSD
HDD: Not yet needed, I have a 1tb disk atm but would like to expand later on!
Screen: BOUGHT

Fill out the new build form in the new build section of the forum if you want advice.

We don't know your budget, country, where your buying from, future plans (sli/xfire?), etc.

800w psu is ridiculous, a 650w would be more than enough even with SLI.

iGreek

Honorable
Jun 23, 2012
I guess I'm doing something wrong... I can't edit my original post. So here it is:

Approximate Purchase Date: Within two weeks.
Budget Range: €600-900
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, Streaming, recording&editting.
Parts Not Required: GPU, RAM, Screen, Mouse, Keyboard.
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Any site within Europe that's cheap, I use Tweakers.net to compare prices. But it's a Dutch site!
Parts Preferences: Intel, EVGA, Corsair. But open minded on this one.
Overclocking:Yes!
SLI or Crossfire: SLI in the future
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Additional Comments: Basically the post I made!