Need Help, completely mind blown.

infumed

Honorable
May 17, 2012
I can only assume that the problem is my motherboard. Because I had an HP Paviolon 460z, and I wanted to transfer that over to my new antec 900 case, and I'm about to throw it at the wall (not really, that's idiotic and a waste of money).

But anyway, check out this video I took, hopefully you can see everything clearly.

Tell me what you think the problem is, I'm looking for signs of power (fans turning on);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_skOaMDuJxA&feature=youtu.be

Solution
Just seen it, but the website you linked, there is a link saying 'front panel settings' that is what your looking for, this will tell you where to plug each connector into.

LukeD1357

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
If you have your motherboard manual, it will tell you, in great detail usually, where exactly all of them plug into. If you don't have the manual you can usually download it, its really not very difficult, good luck! :)

LukeD1357

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
On the bottom right of the board above the SATA connectors, there are lots of pins, find the one that says PWR SW or something along them lines, then make sure its on the furthest right side of the motherboard (not the USB header) and just keep trying to plug into the different pins, im not sure completely but if you want to be 100% sure on which ones to plug them into just download the manual, but its definately the bottom right of your motherboard where they will plug into.

LukeD1357

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012
Just seen it, but the website you linked, there is a link saying 'front panel settings' that is what your looking for, this will tell you where to plug each connector into.

Solution