Jade Empire

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

i was thinking about buying this game, but i want a few
opinions before that, so... does it worth the shot?
TIA

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

Hi Summer

I have been playing a lot to this game during the last week and this is what
i can tell you:
1.- Graphics are ok, in fact more than ok if you take a look to the face of
the human beings.
2.- story is being explained slow (as in a good RPG)
3.- converations with NP are really funny if you are going into the dark
side :)
4.- Real time battels are maybe (and just in my opininon) one of the
greatest points of this game

Regards

Fernando

<This message is provided as is and offers no warranties.>

mensaje news:195f01c5604a$58c5c690$a401280a@phx.gbl...