cooler master hyper 212evo
16 answers Last reply
More about which cooler
  1. cooler master hyper 212evo
  2. why liquid cooler are better then air cooling right
  3. h50
  4. so what temp will i get with h50 or should i go for cm hyper 212 evo
  5. u may get lower temps with a h50
  6. so i ahve a deal buy anew cm hyper 212 evo at 34 or buy and old h50 at 34 which way should i go with it
  7. 212evo gives about the same temps maybe better get that
  8. i would go with the h50 because its quetier and maybe better temps
  9. but is it worth to geting an air cooler when u get an liquid cooler
  10. I would settle with the 212 EVO, it actually performs the same and maybe better with a second fan to create the Push-Pull config. In addition, no need to worry about leaking, also you will hear pump noise and in general I find radiators and fans make a peculiar noise, I just can not describe it. Sounds kind of like a windy day with a real small gap in your open window.
  11. I would go hyper 212 evo
  12. socialfox said:
    I would settle with the 212 EVO, it actually performs the same and maybe better with a second fan to create the Push-Pull config. In addition, no need to worry about leaking, also you will hear pump noise and in general I find radiators and fans make a peculiar noise, I just can not describe it. Sounds kind of like a windy day with a real small gap in your open window.
    +1
  13. i check corsair h50 vs air cooler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQxw9Sx1-Uk
  14. I didn't care to watch it but just get which ever you prefer they preform the same no matter what that video shows lol
  15. i m going to overclock it my fx 8150 considering 4.8 ghz will h50 will be help full or corsair h50
    will not get it through i see mant people overclock there i 5 2500k with hyper 212evo with 4. 5 ghz easily and stable
  16. monu_08 said:
    i m going to overclock it my fx 8150 considering 4.8 ghz will h50 will be help full or corsair h50
    will not get it through i see mant people overclock there i 5 2500k with hyper 212evo with 4. 5 ghz easily and stable
    Personally i don't believe either of those can handle 4.8GHZ
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Cooler Master Cooling Corsair