Solved

Building my first computer

Hi, I'm building my first pc and i would like to know if these part fit together and if I would be able to handle bf3 with medium, high setting. I would buy the part from newegg.ca because i live in Canada. I got a budget of about 1200$ without a monitor, mouse and keyboard.

i don't know much but i have come with this build:

CPU: intel core i5-2500k --- 224$

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8Z77-V LE LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard --- 167$

PCU: cooler master silent pro 1000w modular --- 150$

HARD DRIVE: seagste barracuda green 2t --- 120$

GRAPHIC CARD: sapphire radeon 7850 --- 260$

RAM: corsaiire vengeance 8gb (2x4gb) --- 49$

CASE : cooler master storm enforcer --- 90$

ASUS 24X DVD Burner --- 20$

TOTAL: 1200$

i think i will use the cpu cooler that come with the cpu because i don't think i will overclock it. If you have any suggestion or advise it would be very kind of you.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about building computer
  1. Best answer
    just saying, ncix offers price matching so i go with them. since they do have warehouses, you can return products more easily

heres a build that is a bit better and faster. make sure that you install the OS on the SSD and some critical apps. the rest can go on the hard drive

http://pcpartpicker.com/ca/p/aGFx
  2. You don't need 1000W for one or even two Radeon 7850s. Cut that down to an XFX 550W for one or Corsair TX750 V2 for two. No need for a Z77 mobo if not using an IB CPU. Get a Z68 board.
  3. Best answer selected by williampolo.
  4. TheBigTroll said:
    just saying, ncix offers price matching so i go with them. since they do have warehouses, you can return products more easily

heres a build that is a bit better and faster. make sure that you install the OS on the SSD and some critical apps. the rest can go on the hard drive

http://pcpartpicker.com/ca/p/aGFx

thank you for your build
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product