Online site has blocked my computer, is there a way around..

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

partypoker.com has blocked access to their site from my machine upstairs,
but i can log into their site from another computer using the same dial up
account. how can i unblock the other computer?

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

"xfactor" <thender_878@hotmail.com> wrote in

> partypoker.com has blocked access to their site from my machine
> upstairs, but i can log into their site from another computer using
> the same dial up account. how can i unblock the other computer?

First thing delete all in Cookies and temp ie folders.
And you are sure it's the same account?
--