Online site has blocked my computer, is there a way around..

Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

partypoker.com has blocked access to their site from my machine upstairs,
but i can log into their site from another computer using the same dial up
account. how can i unblock the other computer?
1 answer Last reply
More about online site blocked computer around
  1. Archived from groups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    "xfactor" <thender_878@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > partypoker.com has blocked access to their site from my machine
    > upstairs, but i can log into their site from another computer using
    > the same dial up account. how can i unblock the other computer?

    First thing delete all in Cookies and temp ie folders.
    And you are sure it's the same account?
    --

Configuration Computers Dial Up Connection Customization Microsoft Windows XP