Can we change IE icons via registry or something.
If not does anyone know of a free IE icon changer program
Thanks in advance

Marea,

Are you referring to the Internet Explorer icon in the desktop?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Marea" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can we change IE icons via registry or something.
> If not does anyone know of a free IE icon changer program
> Thanks in advance

Darrell

The best way to do this is to get a different browser like Opera or Firefox.
(Oops, can I say that on the Microsoft news server?)