ie bar icon changer help

no i don't mean ie desktop icon.
I mean the ie bar icons, they are so boring.
I hav a new set that i want to install, but don't know
how to go about it.
i was hoping that it could be done through registry or if
anyone knew of a free ie bar icon changer i would be
grateful
1 answer Last reply
More about icon changer help

    On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:26:57 -0800, "Marea"

    >no i don't mean ie desktop icon.
    >I mean the ie bar icons, they are so boring.
    >I hav a new set that i want to install, but don't know
    >how to go about it.
    >i was hoping that it could be done through registry or if
    >anyone knew of a free ie bar icon changer i would be
    >grateful

    Try Firefox instead.

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Customization Windows XP