  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
February 19, 2005 6:26:57 AM

no i don't mean ie desktop icon.
I mean the ie bar icons, they are so boring.
I hav a new set that i want to install, but don't know
how to go about it.
i was hoping that it could be done through registry or if
anyone knew of a free ie bar icon changer i would be
grateful

More about : bar icon changer

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 6:41:31 PM

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:26:57 -0800, "Marea"

>no i don't mean ie desktop icon.
>I mean the ie bar icons, they are so boring.
>I hav a new set that i want to install, but don't know
>how to go about it.
>i was hoping that it could be done through registry or if
>anyone knew of a free ie bar icon changer i would be
>grateful

Try Firefox instead.
!