What sort of performance to expect?

G

Hey guys, I'm building my first computer and was hoping to get pretty good gaming performance for max $750 (including tax, shipping, etc.). This is what I put together and was hoping someone could give me an idea of what I can expect out of this build. If you have any suggestions let me know, but I honestly cannot spend any more than I have allotted here. If you suggest that I look at a more expensive component, please also let me know what component I should spend less money on to balance it. Thanks in advance.

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
Motherboard: Biostar TZ77A ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($89.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($46.99 @ Newegg)
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($67.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Video Card: XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB Video Card ($219.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Antec Three Hundred ATX Mid Tower Case ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair 600W ATX12V Power Supply ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Total (after tax/shipping): just under $760

Here are links to all the components: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/aHVY

G

Thanks for the input! I've been gaming on laptops for about 5 years, so getting anything close to those benchmarks will be amazing by my standards lol. Looking forward to the upgrade.

I think I can get that bundled with the 2500k as well. Why do you recommend the ASRock over the Biostar? Also, if I were to get the ASRock, why not the Pro4 considering it's the same price?