How to limit access to applications based on time-of-day?

I want to be able to control access to certain applications based on the
time-of-day, ie.

- allow any user access from 4-5pm daily
- allow any user access from 4-5pm on weekdays
that sort of thing....

Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about limit access applications based time

    "John Smith" <a@nonymous.com> wrote:

    >I want to be able to control access to certain applications based on the
    >time-of-day, ie.
    >
    >- allow any user access from 4-5pm daily
    >- allow any user access from 4-5pm on weekdays
    >that sort of thing....

    Check the NET USER command in Help & Support.

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Internet Explorer Customization Windows XP