How to limit access to applications based on time-of-day?

I want to be able to control access to certain applications based on the
time-of-day, ie.

- allow any user access from 4-5pm daily
- allow any user access from 4-5pm on weekdays
that sort of thing....

Any ideas?

"John Smith" <a@nonymous.com> wrote:

>I want to be able to control access to certain applications based on the
>time-of-day, ie.
>
>- allow any user access from 4-5pm daily
>- allow any user access from 4-5pm on weekdays
>that sort of thing....

Check the NET USER command in Help & Support.

--
(tm)