Slayers Evo-x, GTA San Andreas

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I cannot run GTA San Andreas off my dashboard from the F drive. When I try to
run the game, it goes to the loading screen then back out to the games
directory. Did rock star manufacture the game to prevent people from playing
it off a hard drive?
2 answers Last reply
More about slayers andreas
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    "Barney R via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot run GTA San Andreas off my dashboard from the F drive. When I try
    > run the game, it goes to the loading screen then back out to the games
    > directory. Did rock star manufacture the game to prevent people from
    > playing
    > it off a hard drive?

    Does the game run properly when played from the original media in the way it
    was designed to be played ?

    --

    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    "Barney R via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot run GTA San Andreas off my dashboard from the F drive. When I try
    > run the game, it goes to the loading screen then back out to the games
    > directory. Did rock star manufacture the game to prevent people from
    > playing
    > it off a hard drive?
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

    disable TSR and turn off In game reset in system settings
    then turn your xbox off and it will work the next time you try

    --
    juniorballs

Console Gaming Games Video Games