Slayers Evo-x, GTA San Andreas

Last response: in Video Games
July 10, 2005 3:38:02 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

I cannot run GTA San Andreas off my dashboard from the F drive. When I try to
run the game, it goes to the loading screen then back out to the games
directory. Did rock star manufacture the game to prevent people from playing
it off a hard drive?
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 8:23:16 PM

"Barney R via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>I cannot run GTA San Andreas off my dashboard from the F drive. When I try
> run the game, it goes to the loading screen then back out to the games
> directory. Did rock star manufacture the game to prevent people from
> playing
> it off a hard drive?

Does the game run properly when played from the original media in the way it
was designed to be played ?

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Barney R via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
>I cannot run GTA San Andreas off my dashboard from the F drive. When I try
> run the game, it goes to the loading screen then back out to the games
> directory. Did rock star manufacture the game to prevent people from
> playing
> it off a hard drive?
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 7:07:27 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.xbox.games (More info?)

disable TSR and turn off In game reset in system settings
then turn your xbox off and it will work the next time you try

--
juniorballs
!