Can't set image as background

I'm went to the Ring 2 website and I'm trying to set one
of their images as my desktop background (Set as
Background) and I'm getting an "Invalid Argument" popup
error. Any ideas?

Hi Marc,

Right click on the image and select "Save picture as..." to the My
Picture's folder in the My Documents.
In Display Properties - Desktop tab select the image as your
background.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

Marc J wrote:
> I'm went to the Ring 2 website and I'm trying to set one
> of their images as my desktop background (Set as
> Background) and I'm getting an "Invalid Argument" popup
> error. Any ideas?

Bert,

This is happening for any image. I just used that one as
an example. Do you know what might be wrong and how to
fix it so I can once again use the "Set as Background"
option?

Thanks,

Marc