Sign in with
Your question

I receive unsolicited messages in my inbox,how to stop them?

Last response: in Windows 7
January 28, 2012 6:32:06 AM

I receive unsolicited messages day and night in my inbox,without unsubscribing option.They even infiltrated my email compiling option list.
How can I unsubscribe or stop them or divert them?also how to delete unwanted emails from compiling list?

Terry
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 6:39:14 AM

Select them as a spam, so next time they will come, the will be placed to trash.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 6:39:45 AM

BTW, what @mail are u using? Yahoo or ...
m
l
Related resources
a b 1 Email
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 6:41:15 AM

Your best bet is to have 2 or 3 email accounts. One you give out to sign up for things where you will expect spam and one for work and one for friends and family.

If you use web based email like yahoo try changing your password. If you suspect a virus then run a virus scan and Malwarebytes.
m
l
January 28, 2012 7:13:51 AM

nikorr said:
Select them as a spam, so next time they will come, the will be placed to trash.

How to select them as a spam,so they will placed to trash?
m
l
January 28, 2012 7:15:11 AM

nikorr said:
BTW, what @mail are u using? Yahoo or ...
I am using @vodamail
m
l
January 28, 2012 7:19:30 AM

Please send me steps to follow t0 select them so they be placed to trash.I am using
@vodamail.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 7:21:44 AM

Terrence Maloka said:
I am using @vodamail

U are using that through your phone?
m
l
a b 1 Email
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 7:22:39 AM

It's different depending on what email you use. I have never used vodamail so I can not tell you step by step. Can you not select an email and somehow call it spam?
m
l
January 28, 2012 7:30:24 AM

Yes I am using Blackberry as my Desktop manager to receive my emails,then transfer them to my laptop
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 7:38:36 AM

Log-in to your email using PC, so u have all the options available.

m
l
January 28, 2012 7:46:27 AM

Where can I sent this unwanted messages or email addresses for investigations,in order these culprits get traced and arrested/
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 7:57:27 AM

Terrence Maloka said:
Where can I sent this unwanted messages or email addresses for investigations,in order these culprits get traced and arrested/

Don't waste your time, regular spammers are from countries where there is no jurisdiction with the free world.

If it is a local spammer, u could file file complaint with the local circuit court.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 8:02:58 AM

SPAMMERS are a fact of the internet. I wish we could permanently purge them. However, we probably won't be able to ever stop them. Most are never local, and circuit court/district court laws are behind the times in dealing with the cyber issues.
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
January 28, 2012 8:06:14 AM

aford10 said:
SPAMMERS are a fact of the internet. I wish we could permanently purge them. However, we probably won't be able to ever stop them. Most are never local, and circuit court/district court laws are behind the times in dealing with the cyber issues.

Exactly, and there is always more spam to come : )
m
l
!