Name a cell phone with a light-up keypad

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.

thank you
8 answers Last reply
More about name cell phone light keypad
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Maybe I am not understanding what you are asking for, but I can't think of a
    phone that doesn't have illuminated keys.

    "mrbog" <dterrors@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
    > light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.
    >
    > thank you

    ---
    Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    On 30 Jun 2004 20:32:40 -0700, dterrors@hotmail.com (mrbog) wrote:

    >Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
    >light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.

    AFAIK most standard keypads are backlit. I can't think of many that
    aren't. Every Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung and Siemens phone
    I've seen with the standard keypads lights unless the keypad is
    locked.

    remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    "mrbog" <dterrors@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
    > light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.
    >
    > thank you

    which at&t service in which country? (hint - at&t are in many countries)
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:30:03 +0100, "Nospam" <nospam@please.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >"mrbog" <dterrors@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
    >> light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.
    >>
    >> thank you
    >
    >which at&t service in which country? (hint - at&t are in many countries)

    Really? Which other countries have AT&T Wireless? You can't even say
    Canada any longer as what was known as Rogers/AT&T Wireless is now
    Rogers Wireless and has been for several months now.
    remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Nokia 3300 doesnt have light up keypad.

    "Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.NONOcom> wrote in message
    > On 30 Jun 2004 20:32:40 -0700, dterrors@hotmail.com (mrbog) wrote:
    >
    > >Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
    > >light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.
    >
    > AFAIK most standard keypads are backlit. I can't think of many that
    > aren't. Every Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung and Siemens phone
    > I've seen with the standard keypads lights unless the keypad is
    > locked.

    > remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    "Dominic Chin" <domchin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<jh8Fc.4020$w64.1780@bignews3.bellsouth.net>...
    > Nokia 3300 doesnt have light up keypad.

    Seriously? Geez- I knew it was low end, but my God, what else is
    missing? Does it have a Morse Code key for communicating instead of a
    microphone?
  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    Todd Allcock wrote:
    > "Dominic Chin" <domchin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >> Nokia 3300 doesnt have light up keypad.
    >
    > Seriously? Geez- I knew it was low end, but my God, what else is
    > missing? Does it have a Morse Code key for communicating instead
    > of a
    > microphone?

    Nah, you're supposed to tap the # key for that...........
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

    On 6/30/04 10:32 PM, in article
    cbd4bb52.0406301932.7376ca85@posting.google.com, "mrbog"
    <dterrors@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Could someone name some models of mobile phone that have keypads that
    > light up (and are compadible with at&t service). Older models are ok.
    >
    > thank you

    Where have you been. The question is which phones don't. In other words
    every cell phone made today has a light up keypad.

Nokia Cell Phones Light