Hi I have a HP slimline s5304y I want to upgrade video card

tceyer76

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
Hi I have a hp slim line s5304y I want to upgrade the video card so I can play final fantasy 14 is the Sapphire ATI Radeon HD5450 HD 5450 1GB PCI-E Video Card good enough I seen on your site that this card can be used in my hp slim line since it only has a 220w power supply SO my question is will it work?

DM186

Splendid
This is the question you need to ask. Is it a low profile card? Because if it isn't it won't fit. AMD recomends a 400w PSU to go with that card. The fact is that card under load only needs 19.1w of power.

So depending on how many amps are on the 12v rail you just might avoid having to upgrade your PSU. Anyway get back to us and we will see what we can do to help.

tceyer76

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
Well I got my card installed and played final fantasy 14 have the card turned the whole way up and it plays great graphics are even great I am really surprised with this card so for anyone who wants/needs a video card and dont want to spend alot this is a great card it is low profile comes with the brackets and can be run on small power supply I dont know why they say you need 400w to run ....Saphire Radeon HD5450 1gb ddr3 nice cheap little card does the job.

DM186

Splendid

This is good news. Yeah I didn't think you needed a bigger PSU when the card only needed 19.1 watts under load and I got that from AMD its self. This is good to know for anybody else need or serching for something like yours and good luck to you.