Custom Message at start up

I had a message that used to appear at start up or log on that was a custom
message that i wrote which used to warn people about using my computer
without my permision or when I wasnt around. I re did my computer and its not
there anymore and I dont remember how to do it again because I have read how
to do it in a PC magazine that I dont have anymore! Can someone please tell
me how to do this again? Thanks.
--
System--> Microsoft Windows XP Pro ver. 2002 <> Service Pack 2 <> AMD Athlon
<> XP 2500+ 1.84 GHz <> 1.50 GB RAM <> My appreciation for anyone kind enough

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:538C30F4-4A33-406D-869E-763A1E323433@microsoft.com,
NEW2TECHBZ <helpme@whatamess.com> had this to say:

> I had a message that used to appear at start up or log on that was a
> custom message that i wrote which used to warn people about using my
> computer without my permision or when I wasnt around. I re did my
> computer and its not there anymore and I dont remember how to do it
> again because I have read how to do it in a PC magazine that I dont
> have anymore! Can someone please tell me how to do this again? Thanks.

Control Panel > Admin tools > local security policy > security options >
Interactive Logon: both text and title. > change to what you want > hit
apply or okay...

That what you're looking for?

Galen

mental exaltation." -- Sherlock Holmes