/ Sign-up
Your question

What do you call this on the front of the case??

  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • YouTube
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
October 29, 2012 11:37:13 PM

Hey guys, i was looking around for vids of the haf 922 on youtube and i saw this thing on the front of the case. :o  I've seen it before but did'nt take much notice. But this time it looked soo cool and i now really want one for my new build. :kaola:  It looked like its part of some piece of hardware, but i dont know so yeah, here's the vid and hopefuuly you can help me figure out what it's called.??


Janitar :sol: 

(i did google for something like this but couldn't find anything) :pfff: 

More about : call front case

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
October 29, 2012 11:48:10 PM

Are you referring to the mini LCD display on one of the drive bays? That is a thermal control panel, usually tells you temperatures some allow you to alter fan speed. It mostly for aesthetics, software can tell you temperatures and fan speed. Anyways here are some links:

If thats not it let me know, try and pinpoint it if you can since from 30 seconds to 1 minute and 30 it shows the entire case around.
October 29, 2012 11:56:17 PM

yep its that. uumm exactly 1:14 seconds. none of them looks exactly the same as in the vdeo but pretty close. now i'll put on my googling glasses and find some nice looking ones. Thanks man, :) 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 30, 2012 12:01:41 AM

Best answer selected by THEJANITAR.
a b ) Power supply
October 30, 2012 12:01:43 AM

No problem! Glad I was able to assist.

- Socialfox :)