Intellipoint speed

Hi,

Anyone able to tell how to boost up the mouse
speed (acceleration) for an Intellipoint mouse?
I know how to adjust this in mouse properties
dialog but the maximum value just is far from
enough.

Thanks,
/Martti

Hi Martti,

Download and install the latest driver for the mouse in question.
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Hardware - Download Software
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]