Flash/Flex for Motorola V400

What is the most stable Flash/Flex for the V400. My phone currently has
Triplets_G_OB_09.4DR, and where I might find it. I got a V400 outside of
Cingular since they no longer sell them where I live. Just wanting to stay
updated. Thanks.

SH
1 answer Last reply
More about flash flex motorola v400

    http://www.myskye.com/download

    "SAH" <catfancy@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > What is the most stable Flash/Flex for the V400. My phone currently has
    > Triplets_G_OB_09.4DR, and where I might find it. I got a V400 outside of
    > Cingular since they no longer sell them where I live. Just wanting to stay
    > updated. Thanks.
    >
    > SH

Cingular Flash Motorola Internet Service Providers