multiple users, set different default browser?

Hi,

this sounds like something reasonably simple to do, but i haven't
figured out how: on a PC with many local user accounts (workgrp, no
domain), how do you set individual users to have different default
browsers?
Like IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, etc. Right now changing the default
browser for one user changes it for everyone.

thanks,
- Jan
3 answers Last reply
More about multiple users default browser

    Jan,

    See if my DefaultBrowser utility helps:
    http://www.webattack.com/get/defaultbrowser.html

    Tested with Internet Explorer, Firefox and some others.

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    > See if my DefaultBrowser utility helps:
    > http://www.webattack.com/get/defaultbrowser.html
    > Tested with Internet Explorer, Firefox and some others.

    Thanks! Works a treat :)

    - Jan

    You're welcome Jan :)

    --

    > Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    >> See if my DefaultBrowser utility helps:
    >> http://www.webattack.com/get/defaultbrowser.html
    >> Tested with Internet Explorer, Firefox and some others.
    >
    > Thanks! Works a treat :)
    >
    > - Jan

Configuration Default Browsers Windows XP