Sign in with
Your question

Zalman Z11 Plus Case

Last response: in Components
October 30, 2012 1:08:07 PM

Zalman Z11 Plus Case

Im on a low budget and this case for £50 (comes with 5 fans) seems like a good buy.
Apart from the fact that you cant connect the 3.0 usb connectors directly to the mobo, is there any cons with this case?
£50 is my max budget for a case so dont suggest me any that are over 50 cos im already going over my budget.

Thanks for your time!

More about : zalman z11 case

October 30, 2012 6:58:11 PM

damien_95 said:
Zalman Z11 Plus Case

Im on a low budget and this case for £50 (comes with 5 fans) seems like a good buy.
Apart from the fact that you cant connect the 3.0 usb connectors directly to the mobo, is there any cons with this case?
£50 is my max budget for a case so dont suggest me any that are over 50 cos im already going over my budget.

Thanks for your time!

is nice though. is capable of intalling h100 water cooler, have good ventilation have two120mm fans windows but the bad side is that the fan are very weak and the cpu temperature sensor is too big i dont know where to install in on the cpu. beside this problems is very nice case in the market
October 30, 2012 10:24:46 PM

whats a cpu temperature sensor? or did you mean the heatsink?
Related resources
October 31, 2012 1:52:56 PM

The z9 is cheaper as well, thanks might be changing my mind :D 
November 3, 2012 10:44:29 PM

adjboats said:
i have one is nice case and cheaper. it have good air flow. don't let the tem sensor distracted u. u can buy dis http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
i also bought this http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=230462334 with my case

Yeah man i finally decided tham im going for this case, i was not convinced because of the two side 80mm fans insteadof one big one on the side but then again i think im gonna take the two side ones off and just use the bottom and front as intake and then top and back for exhaust, should work just fine, and thanks for the fan control thing, very nice
November 3, 2012 10:47:38 PM

Sad thing is about the fan controllers is that they cost £30 in tho uk, i might get one after i save up
January 6, 2013 5:32:27 AM

The Z11 has USB 3.0... just sayin'
!