Purchasing new gaming system within next hour! Need advice

iendigma

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
I don't think anyone enjoys clicking link after link to see what you're working with, type the item name in too xD

Looks good, your psu & hdd links just go directly to newegg homepage.

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

Love the build, but at that price point you should be looking at the corsair carbide 500r case.

mookial

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

Had that originally but I was recommended to this one and it was a mid tower, which I was also told is quite small to work with.

mookial

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012

Only thing holding me back from the phantom is the lack of USB 3.0. If it had that I would not think twice in buying it :??:

Actually, some of the newer Phantoms DO have a single USB 3.0, and one 2.0. Mine has one USB 3.0 on the front panel, I'm not sure when they started shipping them that way, but I can say I bought mine March-April-ish of this year from TigerDirect.com and it shipped that way.

Yea, Corsair makes really nice cases if you're into the "plain" look. By plain I mean, you don't want a ricey case.

scaled.php

maxalge

Champion
Ambassador

If you want usb 3.0,the antec eleven hundred has 2 in the front I believe.

:lol: I know the feeling, I used to hang with that ricer crowd when I lived in PA. I have a 2003 Acura RSX Type S, but I swear its a nice looking car, no spoiler, black, no popcorn popper exhaust. Nice and subtle.

2qv6rud.jpg

CrestfallenDesign

Honorable
May 2, 2012
The Phantom case is great to work with, definitely up there with the higher end enthusiast cases. and yeah I guess it depends whether you want a Case that looks like a brick or a case that looks like a spaceship. I personally prefer bold, eye catching design so I chose the spaceship.

iendigma

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012

Not really.