Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 WindForce

And when i will get more money i will add :
More fans
Corsair H100
Blu Ray
I will SLI the 670 in the future
I will also OC the CPU and the GPU
Another 8GB of RAM in the future

Also,some question : will my MOBO let me SLI,Overclock?Will i be able to add another 8GB of RAM?Will the HX750W be enough for this SLI system?
And another : i will shop at my local computer store,so i can ask to to build the parts for me,but i want to do it myself,tho i am not sure,its my first time,and there are so many cables,do you think i can do that?Also if i will build it myself,the HX750 is a modular PSU,so what kind of "cables" will i need to get the power to the hardware?

Thank you very much for reading : )

More about : build compatible

June 25, 2012 11:01:42 AM

Its all compatible!

Get a 120gb SSD for your OS!
Im getting the Sandisk G25 Extreme 120gb its only $129 and its good quality!

I suggest you let them build it, it won't cost much, but when you add new parts do it yourself and learn from your own build!

The HX750w is more than anough and SLI ready!

Yes overclocking will work fine!

:) 
June 25, 2012 11:05:06 AM

XavierTobin said:
Its all compatible!

Get a 120gb SSD for your OS!
Im getting the Sandisk G25 Extreme 120gb its only $129 and its good quality!

I suggest you let them build it, it won't cost much, but when you add new parts do it yourself and learn from your own build!

The HX750w is more than anough and SLI ready!

Yes overclocking will work fine!

:) 

Actually,it costs much :( ,400 litas and that is 140 dollars,which i think is insane,tho i want to try it myself.Also,will the PSU include all the cables or will i have to buy them elsewhere?
Related resources
June 25, 2012 11:08:49 AM

You have to get an SSD, the are blazing fast and a normal hard drive will make your system seem slow!

No, all your cables will be included!
June 25, 2012 11:10:39 AM

XavierTobin said:
You have to get an SSD, the are blazing fast and a normal hard drive will make your system seem slow!

No, all your cables will be included!

Oh crap,i forgot to mention the SSD,i was getting it in the first place,but later,cuz i dont really have money for ssd,cooler etc.Also,how much does it cost to ask the store to build a pc in your country?is it as expensive,or its in lithuania that stupid?
June 25, 2012 12:55:44 PM

In Australia (which is usually expensive) it costs around $80, but i f your good at building just do it yourself i guess! Maybe get a friend/uncle/relative with experience to help!
!