PSU Wattage Help!?

L0lzer

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012
Im building my gaming computer soon and wanted to know what wattage PSU I should get. Im planning on getting two 7850's when I get enough money for the second one.

My specs:

I5 2500K
Radeon 7850 (1 for now)
8GB Corsair Vengence
AS Rock B75

Please give me a suggestion for a PSU and please try to keep it around $70 cause im on a pretty tight budget. :)

socialfox

Distinguished

L0lzer

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012
Yeah I figured that would be a little too cheap :/ Ill go for the Seasonic, that is actualy the one I was going to get except it was the 520W version. But that was before I decided to go with a XFire configuration. Thanks for the help guys! :D

Damn, I hate how hard it is for young people to get money. xD

L0lzer

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012
Well im 12.. (Yeah I know, deal with the fact. xD) So its even harder when I cant get a job! :( Iv been planning for a couple months now, cant wait to get all the parts and build my first computer! :D

socialfox

Distinguished

Your parents aren't helping you out? My recommendation is try being the paper boy, in my area you make around $200-300 a month which is nothing to a part time job but is still something and is relatively easy to do.

L0lzer

Honorable
Oct 17, 2012

Well my mom is trying to help the best she can but we arnt exactly the wealthiest people. Lmfao And for some reason there isn't a paper route in my town. Who's idea was that? xD Really my only source of real money is working with my dad during the summer. 2 years ago I made almost $500 working with him for about 2 or 3 weeks! But right as I wanted to build myself a computer school just HAD to start so iv got another year to wait. -_- So most of my gear will probably be outdated, but thats how life seems to work most of the time anyway.

socialfox

Distinguished
I see that is unfortunate, remember to persevere even though when the odds are against you, in the end you will be rewarded either way. For you this may take a while but your time will come when you get your build.

If that is all I think you should pick a best answer, and that reward goes to Ichrisk since he persuaded you to go with the Seasonic Power Supply.

Good Luck,

- Socialfox :)

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any other questions.