Gaming mouse upgrade

G

Hey hope someone can help.
Bought a Razor Naga when I was playing WoW a lot, moved on to other games and want a new mouse simply because I find my hand hurting do to the way I hold the mouse, the back edge grind into my hand between my pinky and ring finger which isn't that pleasant, maybe I'm holding it wrong.. Doesn't matter, looking for a new mouse that won't give me that problem, doesn't need to fancy or expensive just something more comfortable for gaming.
Hope someone can help :wahoo:

scorpinock2

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
Try the Razer Deathadder. I use it as my main mouse. With synapse 2.0 I can adjust the DPI anywhere fro 500 to 3500, it has ultra polling, it glides well, has a braided cable, and it has two adjustable side buttons. It's your standard 5 button mouse with gaming grade components.

fil1p

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
^+1

The deathadder is an awesome mouse, I use it with all my games. It has a slightly different profile then the Naga, its a bit lower on the palm rest, so It might be more comfortable. What type of grip do you use (palm,claw, or fingertip grip)?

G

I would call it fingertip grip, but i like the fact that the inner part of my hand right under my knuckles are resting on the mouse aswell

fil1p

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
Well, I am a claw/palm grip, I like to rest my palm on the mouse, and the deathadder works well for me. It might not be the right choice for you though, the best way to find out is to go to a store and try it out.

If you want a mouse thats insanely customize-able take a look at the cyborg RAT 7 or RAT 9. Some say that they are not the comfortable, while others love them.