Closed

Picture messages and Nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
July 2, 2004 12:52:14 AM

I have downloaded several picture sms messages off the net and want to know
what program I can use to upload to a Nokia 6600. In the old days I could
use Logomanager but unfortunately it does not support the 6600

Thanks
Anonymous
July 3, 2004 12:26:57 AM

Bluetooth, or e-mail them to your 6600.
Or Use a card reader to transfer direct to the card from your pc, and put
the card back in your 6600. Et "voila"

"Robert Ingle" <g0mqi@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded several picture sms messages off the net and want to
know
> what program I can use to upload to a Nokia 6600. In the old days I could
> use Logomanager but unfortunately it does not support the 6600
>
> Thanks

September 25, 2010 3:49:21 AM

Quote:

I have downloaded several picture sms messages off the net and want to know
what program I can use to upload to a Nokia 6600. In the old days I could
use Logomanager but unfortunately it does not support the 6600

Thanks

Nokia 6600 Blue Tooth USB Adapter and Handset Manager Software [MA700] includes Blue Tooth Software CD and Bluetooth Dongle for connecting Nokia 6600 wireless phones with computers wirelessly to transmit, store, or transfer data between devices and to internet or web. Edit and send pictures, download ringtones, Java games, wall papers, and more by synchronizing any PC with your Nokia 6600 cell phone using this Blue Tooth Data Suite [Aftermarket MA-700 Blue Tooth Software & Blue Tooth Adapter Dongle for Nokia 6600 cellular phones]
September 28, 2010 3:13:54 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!