Panasonic cordless phone makes ADSL malfunction

MMM284

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
Greetings

We have 2 land lines in our house and I have an Adsl system installed on one of them (lets say line2)
The problem is when I connect the panasonic cordless phone to line1, after 15 to 30 mins the adsl malfunctions on line2!
I have checked the line1 with another panasonic cordless phone (older model) and the problem doesn't persist.
I have used adsl filter and it didn't help and I can't throw out our new phone and use the old one!
any help?!!
Thank you in advance!
Regards

Solution
DSL is susceptible to radio interference, and the 'line 2' wires going to your jacks are a large antenna.

I had problems in one home with compact florescent lights causing my DSL to get flaky every evening. I rewired my house to provide a dedicated phone line and jack for the DSL modem and put a DSL filter in my telephone demarc box for the other jacks.
DSL is susceptible to radio interference, and the 'line 2' wires going to your jacks are a large antenna.

I had problems in one home with compact florescent lights causing my DSL to get flaky every evening. I rewired my house to provide a dedicated phone line and jack for the DSL modem and put a DSL filter in my telephone demarc box for the other jacks.

Solution