Hi,
Could anyone guide me regarding Lost Passwords?
I have WinXP Home and lost my Admin Passwoard.My other users also forgot their
PW.
So now my PC is sitting Idle and I can not log on.
Pl guide me to recover PW.
Thanx.
A P

Clean Install Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"A P_Hotmail" wrote:

| Hi,
| Could anyone guide me regarding Lost Passwords?
| I have WinXP Home and lost my Admin Passwoard.My other users also forgot their
| PW.
| So now my PC is sitting Idle and I can not log on.
| Pl guide me to recover PW.
| Thanx.
| A P

Something here may help:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"A P_Hotmail" <anilpasnani@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Could anyone guide me regarding Lost Passwords?
> I have WinXP Home and lost my Admin Passwoard.My other users also forgot
> their
> PW.
> So now my PC is sitting Idle and I can not log on.
> Pl guide me to recover PW.
> Thanx.
> A P

TRENDING THREADS