General Questions about new pc

mbossi19

Honorable
May 14, 2012
So I recently put together a build consisting of I5-3570k, GTX 560, ASrock z77 extreme4, ect. I have been loving it so far as it is quite cool and has been running well. So just now I am listening to music via Itunes while downloading SC2. I have steam open and hardware monitor in the background as well as my anti virus. I noticed a few skips in the music in itunes and am not sure what could cause this. I understand its entirely minor but I am browsing these forums so I figured I would just throw it out there and see if anyone knew of a possible cause. Again its not a big deal cuz its like only the second time it has happened but still.

So another question is what I can do to tweak my computer? I understand overclocking to a degree but do not feel comfortable enough yet because I havent had the slightest problem while playing arkham city, Diablo, or tribes ascend. Im looking for more general reccomendations for new builders to add some helpful programs and stuff like that. May be a broad question but again just bored on a monday night looking for anything interesting. Thanks in advance.

panamera

Honorable
May 1, 2012
I had the same problem as you described but unlike you I grew annoyed with it. How I fixed my problem was going into McAfee, clicking on Firewall and then Settings, go to the last option which would be Net Guard and turning it off.