Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Ill unlock your nokia or samsung phone for free

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 2, 2004 11:45:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Do ya want your nokia or samsung unlocked for free. if so sent me your :



1. imei number this is 15 diggits long type *#06# in your phone and it will
display the imei code.



2.The network the phone is locked to at this time. e.g orange , voda , 3 , t
mobile .etc


3.The make of the phone ie nokia 3410 , 8210 , 8660 etc



and ill send you a code to put into your phone and your be able to put any sim
card in it


Email me this infomation and ill email ya back with in 24 hours with this
infomation you need to unlock your phone and bestoff all no charge. but hurry
as i am only going to unlock the first 50 then i am going to open my web site
up and there will be a charge after this my email is Phonecodesuk@3mail.com
July 2, 2004 11:00:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

> Email me this infomation and ill email ya back with in 24 hours with this
> infomation you need to unlock your phone and bestoff all no charge. but hurry
> as i am only going to unlock the first 50 then i am going to open my web site
> up and there will be a charge after this

Or, you could just send people to
http://www.trycktill.com/eng/nokiamobiledct3.asp

shoot.... shame about that business of yours, when countless people are doing it
for free.

-mark
July 2, 2004 11:00:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:00:57 +1000, "Mark" <nukeleer#internode.on.net>
wrote:

>Or, you could just send people to
>http://www.trycktill.com/eng/nokiamobiledct3.asp
>
>shoot.... shame about that business of yours, when countless people are doing it
>for free.


free is what the poster offered as well so why hijack the thread ?
--


E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
Related resources
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 3, 2004 12:00:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:31:12 +0100, BORG wrote:

> free is what the poster offered as well so why hijack the thread ?

Really ?

"but hurry as i am only going to unlock the first 50 then i am going to
open my web site up and there will be a charge after"
^^^^^^

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
July 3, 2004 12:41:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

I gave up trying via the web. Do it for people you know and get word of
mouth. Even then, I've not done this for a while now...pity because before
all the idiots, I made good money and it was not only rewarding but I
enjoyed the ego trip.
Many people cannot do it themselves and yet NEED an unlock are the ones that
will pay for the service - especially if you run a shop.
All you get in here are idiots that don't like anyone trying to have an IQ,
beat the rat race.

So instead of slating, why don't you try running a service?
Are you happy at someone else's control?
You don't need to use someone charging, don't like it, use one of the ones
that you know to be free and they'll probably sign you up to viagra. Don't
spoil people's ideas and ambitions - either do it yourself how you want
(equal world) or go somewhere else. Ruining people doesn't make you happy
and also eventually life comes back on YOU.

"michael turner" <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.07.02.19.00.20.806000@ivetva.arg...
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:31:12 +0100, BORG wrote:
>
>> free is what the poster offered as well so why hijack the thread ?
>
> Really ?
>
> "but hurry as i am only going to unlock the first 50 then i am going to
> open my web site up and there will be a charge after"
> ^^^^^^
>
> --
> Michael Turner
> Email (ROT13)
> zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
!