Sign in with
Your question

GTX 560 Ti 2GB, Triple Monitor setup help!

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 1, 2012 10:48:57 PM

Okay, so I'm going to be setting up my new build soon. I am wondering i it will be better to use 2 GTX 560 Ti 2GB Cards or just a single one in order to run 3 monitors. I am hoping to run BF3 on Ultra with all 3 monitors. Also, how would I set this up? Would I use HDMI through MINI HDMI Adapters? Or Just DVI?

Here is the link to the graphics card:

Here is my spreadsheet for my new build:

All help is GREATLY appreciated!!
May 1, 2012 10:58:14 PM

You need two 560 ti in order to run 3 monitors. 2 monitors plugged in to one card and the 3rd connected to the 2nd card.

I do not think that two 560tis will run BF3 on ultra across 3 monitors. You should probably go 580 or 680, given your expectations.
May 1, 2012 11:17:02 PM

po1nted said:
You need two 560 ti in order to run 3 monitors. 2 monitors plugged in to one card and the 3rd connected to the 2nd card.

I do not think that two 560tis will run BF3 on ultra across 3 monitors. You should probably go 580 or 680, given your expectations.

Hmm, 580s are a little out of budget and don't even get me started on 680s. Would I at least be able to run High On 3 monitors? If not, what is the maximium graphics on which it will run smoothly. I am using BF3 as an example as it is most often used due to its high graphics.

Also, does 3 monitors on NVIDIA work as Eyefinity does on AMD? As in, are there features such as bevel correction?
Related resources
May 2, 2012 7:44:39 AM

Shuamann1 said:
Okay, so I'm going to be setting up my new build soon. I am wondering i it will be better to use 2 GTX 560 Ti 2GB Cards or just a single one in order to run 3 monitors. I am hoping to run BF3 on Ultra with all 3 monitors. Also, how would I set this up? Would I use HDMI through MINI HDMI Adapters? Or Just DVI?

You will be able to run BF3 on 3 monitors with 2x560 Ti quite nicely but not at ultra setting.

Use DVI connection only.

Even you will be able to use 3D vision kit on setup without any problem.

In simple just enough.
a b Î Nvidia
a b C Monitor
May 2, 2012 10:05:44 AM

You will be able to run it on high without any problems.
!