Solution
Well it depends what you are doing. There is also a search button, which you could try using next time. But basically if you are video editing or something that requires a decent cpu, go with an intel. I'm pretty sure there are a few i3s for around 100, maybe even lower.

If you are going to be gaming, and if you don't have enough money for a graphics card, go with AMD. You could get an apu, which is a cpu chip with integrated graphics that are as good as descreets.

IMO, since your other thread showed you wanted gaming, I would get an a8-5600k. Any apu will do though.

lchrisk

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
Well it depends what you are doing. There is also a search button, which you could try using next time. But basically if you are video editing or something that requires a decent cpu, go with an intel. I'm pretty sure there are a few i3s for around 100, maybe even lower.

If you are going to be gaming, and if you don't have enough money for a graphics card, go with AMD. You could get an apu, which is a cpu chip with integrated graphics that are as good as descreets.

IMO, since your other thread showed you wanted gaming, I would get an a8-5600k. Any apu will do though.

Solution