amolpr15

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Hello,
Please help me out, as em facing with my genuine problem with my USB laser mouse. After buying a mouse within couple of months the device gets connected-disconnected frequently. I don't know whats' the actual problem is as i had searched enormous blogs n participated too to their troubleshoots but none of them worked. Changing multiple OS too didnt solved this crap. Meanwhile I thought that my motherboard has a problem with USB ports so i changed it too but now the problem started with my new mouse too. I had changed 7 mouse to fight with this issue but failed everytime even i changed my motherboard too last 2 months back but it seems that it too didn't worked. Now I guess that SMPS might be inconvenient to supply the right power to usb mouse ports as all USB devices work properly rather than only mouse.
So guys if u think that changing SMPS would solve this issue then followin are my system configs just suggest the compatible SMPS for my system.
Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 motherboard
6GB RAM Transcend
1TB HDD
Nvidia GeForce 9400GT graphics
Logitech G500 USB Laser mouse
Numeric Digital 600EX-C UPS with input of 230Vac, 50Hz n output 230Vac, 50Hz.
following are the mouse which faced this particular problem
Razer Deathadder; Steel Series Sensei; Steel Series Kinzu; Logitech G400; n now Logitech g500.
So please do reply with perfect suggestions gracefully :)

amolpr15

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Yup, I tried with different usb ports n also on different computers too but the issue is same n as u said that the mouse would rather be defective then it may happen on couple of mice but not 7 of them could get the same issue in a specific period (i.e., within a couple of months)
I had changed my motherboard too, in case of software problem i had tried a bundle of ways of it to overcome with it as the blogs responded.
But I think that SMPS might have a problem with insufficient power supply to USB port that a mouse needs n mates if u agree with this then above i have mentioned my system configuration just suggest me a compatible SMPS within my budget :)